Bagi rekan-rekan yang sedang membutuhkan referensi penelitian, skripsi, tesis, maupun disertasi, kami menyediakan jurnal international di bidang ekonomi islam yaitu Journal of Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance. Jurnal tersedia dalam bentuk PDF (full text). Di bawah ini daftar judul jurnalnya. Untuk pemesanan dan informasi lebih lanjut hubungi firstname.lastname@example.org atau 085225918312
Tersedia juga paper ekonomi islam lain dari jurnal-jurnal UII, Humanomics, Managerial Finance, International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, International Journal of Social Economics, Thunderbird International Business Review, Islamic Economic Studies, International Journal of Islamic Financial Services, Review of Islamic Economics, Iqtishad, La Riba, Journal of Islamic Business and Economics, Proceeding 6th International Conference on Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance dan masih banyak yang lainnya. Kami juga menyediakan skripsi, paper, jurnal terbitan dalam maupun luar negeri yang sedang anda butuhkan. Bidang ekonomi islam maupun ekonomi konvensional semua tersedia. Kami siap mencarikan dan mengirimkannya.
Volume - 5, Number - 1, January - April 2009
1) Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance by Abbas Mirakhor and Noureddine Krichene.
2) Ethical Investments and Performance of Islamic Banks by Kym Brown and Michael Skully.
3) Total Factor Productivity Change of the Malaysian Islamic Banking Sector: An Empirical Study by Fadzlan Sufian.
4) A Comparative Study of Liquidity Position between an Islamic Bank and a Conventional Bank: The Evidence from Bangladeshby M. Muzahidul Islam and Hasibul Alam Chowdhury.
5) Quality Perception of the Customers Towards Domestic Islamic Banks in Bangladesh by Mamun Rashid, M. Kabir Hassan, and Abu Umar Faruq Ahmad.
Volume - 4, Number - 3, September - December 2008
1) In what ways does Islamic banking differ from conventional finance? by Mervyn K Lewis.
2) Creating Bridges between Research and Education in Islamic Economics by Dr. Rasem N. Kayed.
3) Risk Management and Challenges in Islamic Banks by Dr. Seyed Nezamuddin Makiyan.
4) Market Analysis from an Islamic Perspective and the Contribution of Muslim Scholars by Abdus Samad.
5) Customer Expectations and Perceptions of Service Quality in Islamic Banking: Evidence from Malaysia by Izah Mohd Tahir, Nor Mazlina Abu Bakar, and Wan Zulqurnain Wan Ismail.
Volume - 4, Number - 2, May - August 2008
1) Introducing Islamic Banks in Conventional Banking Systemsby Juan Sole.
2) The Challenge of Poverty and the Poverty of Islamic Economics by Dr. Mohammad Omar Farooq.
3) Islamic Microfinance: A Case Study of Australia by A. U. Faruq Ahmad and A. B. Rafique Ahmad.
4) Zakah, Macroeconomic Policies, and Poverty Alleviation: Lessons from Simulation on Bangladesh by Habib Ahmed.
5) Efficiency of Conventional versus Islamic Banks: International Evidence using the Stochastic Frontier Approach (SFA) by Shamsher Mohamad, Taufiq Hassan, and Mohamed Khaled I. Bader.
Volume - 4, Number - 1, January - April 2008
1) Issues in Managing Profit Equalization Reserves and Investment Risk Reserves in Islamic Banks by Dr. V.Sundararajan.
2) Islamic Banking: Policy and Institutional Challenges by Dr. Wafik Grais.
3) Whether Islamic Banks Chose to Adjust their Assets Due to Capital Adequacy Requirements by Abdul Ghafar Ismail and Ahmad Azam Sulaiman.
4) Corporate Governance of the Islamic Financial Services Industry in Brunei Darussalam by Dr. Abul Hassan and Dr. Abdelkader Chachi.
5) Social Responsibility for Islamic Financial Institutions: Laying Down a Framework by Dr. Sayd Farook.
Volume - 3, Number - 2, July - December 2007
1) Islamic Finance and Globalization: A Convergence? By Abbas Mirakhor.
2) Islamic Finance in Europe by Rodney Wilson.
3) Islamic Banks from a Global Perspective by Kym Brown and Michael Skully.
4) Resolving Controversial Issues and Setting Goals for Islamic Insurance: An Evaluation of Takaful Companies of Brunei by Shamim Ahmad Siddqui and Alaa-Aldin Abdul Rahim Ahmad Al Athmey.
5) Banking Behavior of Islamic Bank Customers in Bangladesh by Mohammad Saif Noman Khan, M. Kabir Hassan, and Abdullah Ibney Shahid.
Volume - 3, Number - 1, January - June 2007
1) Riba and Islamic Banking by Abu Umar Faruq Ahmad and M. Kabir Hassan.
2) Sharia-Compliant Project Finance: An Overview including Structures by Michael J.T. McMillen.
3) Corporate Governance in Institutions Offering Islamic Financial Services: Issues and Options by Wafik Grais and Matteo Pellegrini.
4) Challenges Facing Islamic Financial Industry by Zamir Iqbal.
5) Commodity Murabahah Programme (CMP): An Innovative Approach to Liquidity Management by Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki.
Volume - 2, Number - 2, July - December 2006
1) A Tribute to Dr. Muhammad Yunus and Grameen Bank by Editor.
2) Islamic Finance Gears Up by Mohammed El Qorchi.
3) Present Scenario and Future Potentials of Takaful by Kazi Md. Mortuza Ali.
4) CAMELS Rating System in the Context of Islamic Banking: A Proposed ‘S' for Shariah Framework by Abdul Awwal Sarker.
5) Should Bangladesh Sign a Bilateral Free Trade Agreement With Pakistan? by Ayubur Rahman Bhuyan.
Volume - 2, Number - 1, January - June 2006
1) The nature of Riba in Islam by M. Umer Chapra.
2) What is the Scope of Islamic Economics and Finance? by Masudul Alam Choudhury.
3) Practice of Mudaraba and Musharaka in Islamic Banking by Mahmood Ahmed.
4) Millennium Development Goals (MDGs): A Review of Bangladesh's Achievements by A. R. Bhuyan.
Volume - 1, Number - 1, January - June 2005
1) Basel II and Regulatory Framework for Islamic Banks by M. Kabir Hassan & Mehmet F. Dicle.
2) The Role of Islamic Bank in the Development of Small Entrepreneurs by M.A. Hamid.
3) Islamic Financial System by Zamir Iqbal.
4) Islamic Finance: Current Legal and Regulatory Issues by Nejatullah Siddiqi.
5) Islamic Banking in Bangladesh: Achievement and Challenges by Abdul Awwal Sarker.